Thursday 19 August 2010

New day, new blog...

Hello and welcome to my new blog! I've had blogs in the past, but have never got past the six-month stage for some reason, call it a lack of commitment I suppose... I decided it was time to start a long-term and purposeful relationship with a blog, but didn't feel that I could do this with my old one as I wouldn't know how to apologise to it for the months of neglect...


Anyway, I'm going to use this one for product reviews mostly, but I'm sure I'll also fill its pages with pictures of things I want and you can pretty much guarantee that there will be posts full of my inane thoughts and ramblings too. Maybe even some science, I do love a bit of science.


So, here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile more than the cast of Glee :)

I'll do my very best to reply to everyone ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...