Monday 25 October 2010

Holga fun

Recently, I've been toying with the idea of taking a photography course. However, the courses I like the sound of cost £130 at my local college, and I don't want to pay that and end up not enjoying it. Instead, I bought a Holga 135 35mm camera on eBay last week, as I've always really liked the shots I've seen from Holga cameras. I took it on two trips at the weekend, and here are some of the photos I took;
I love them, especially the fourth photo. I achieved that effect by taking five photos of my husband without winding the film on, so a multiple exposure. I tried a few multiple exposures and some didn't come out, I think this was because it was a very bright day and I over-exposed the film. Still, I think a large part of getting better at photography involves trial and error, so I am not too bothered about the missing shots.  

I have already put another film in the camera and I plan to take it everywhere with me from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile more than the cast of Glee :)

I'll do my very best to reply to everyone ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...