Tuesday 26 October 2010

NOTD: China Glaze Riveter Rouge

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a set of mini polishes from the China Glaze Vintage Vixen collection, thanks to a friend who shares my love of all things nail-related. The set arrived this morning, and the shades all look beautiful. The one that stood out to me the most as a "must try NOW" shade was Riveter Rouge, so I have just applied it now. This is the first time I've tried a China Glaze polish and I must say I am very impressed; easy application, beautiful colour and perfect in two coats. Here are a couple of pictures;
Just how gorgeous is that? 

I need to get more China Glaze polishes! Zombie Zest is top of my list, such a gorgeous and unique shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile more than the cast of Glee :)

I'll do my very best to reply to everyone ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...