Thursday 7 October 2010

ASOS order and shopping update...

Gosh, it's been AGES since I posted. Not sure why really! So, here's a little look at some of the things I've bought since I last blogged...I will point out here that I am not completely superficial, although I am fully aware this blog makes it look as if I am *blushface* Anyway, I took full advantage of the ASOS sale at the weekend and treated myself to five new nails polishes, costing me the grand total of £7.50 (including P&P). They arrived this morning, and I love them all. Here's a rubbish photo (left to right; Essie Bermuda Shorts (£2), Essie Mink Muffs (£2), Eyeko Rain (£1.25), Eyeko Nude (£1.25), Ciate Asos Paint Alexa (£1));

I also went shopping today. I had a dress to return to H&M (too big, didn't try it on) and they didn't have one in my size in stock, so I replaced it with a lovely beige and black striped jumper dress, a cream and black striped dress and a set of the cutest stud earrings I've seen in ages (squirrels, deer and other woodland animals). It came to the grand total of £28.97, and as the dress originally cost me £29.99, I ended up making a profit... I then went into Lush and treated myself to a Cinders ballistic, a Satsumo Santa ballistic, a Gingerbread House bubble bar slice and a So White ballistic. I always really like the Lush Christmas items, and could easily have spent much more this morning! The lovely SA also gave me samples of Ultralight moisturiser and Fair Trade foot lotion, which I am looking forward to trying. Saw a gorgeous jumper dress in Topshop that has definitely gone on the birthday list;

 
 A good day was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile more than the cast of Glee :)

I'll do my very best to reply to everyone ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...