Monday 18 October 2010

NOTD: Nails Inc Basil Street

I had an interview last week (didn't get the job, boohoo) and had to choose a work-appropriate colour for it. I knew this would be tricky, but after looking through my collection I found a Nails Inc polish I got free with a magazine a couple of years ago. I'm not a huge fan of Nails Inc as I find the polishes to be streaky and tricky to apply, but thought I'd give it a go as the last polish I bought (well, got free) from them was actually pretty good. This one went on very easily, and took three coats to get a decent colour. It's a very natural blush colour, and really suited my skintone. It lasted about 12 hours before chipping, so I wouldn't buy it at full price.

Here's a picture;


How much do I need to get myself a new camera?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile more than the cast of Glee :)

I'll do my very best to reply to everyone ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...