Monday 1 November 2010

Helpless Romantic

I have a bit of an obsession with jewellery, especially quirky, individual pieces. For a couple of years now, I have been eyeing up pieces made by the talented people at Helpless Romantic but have never quite got round to making an order - I always have too many of their items in my shopping basket and can't decide which ones to keep and which ones to remove! I have been looking at their website again this evening and have narrowed it down to these pieces...

 The Unshakeable Etch necklace - £28

 The 250 necklace - £18

Black Widows necklace - £20

So, which should I get? Just remembered that I DO have a Helpless Romantic piece in my collection, but I actually got this from a little shop in Edinburgh on my honeymoon. It's this one and I LOVE it, always gets compliments when I wear it!

 High Tea on my Chest necklace/brooch set - £15

All jewellery can be purchased from Helpless Romantic's website.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a little addicted to jewellery myself, especially statement pieces. I adore the Etch a Sketch necklace, I used to love playing with it as a child.
    Great blog, I am a new follower and have enjoyed reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why the Etch a Sketch on appeals to me too, I spent hours playing with it when I was little!

    Thank you for your comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your blog, thanks for following me btw :) i just had to say that i LOVE the helpless romantic stuff, i own tons of their pieces. the wooden things are amazing but break quite easily. i have the hands making a heart necklace & i'm so upset cos its just snapped in two! i'd get the etch a sketch, its so cute & you're bound to get loads of people wanting to come play with it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh thank you for the tip! It's my birthday in two weeks so I might treat myself to the etch a sketch one :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile more than the cast of Glee :)

I'll do my very best to reply to everyone ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...