Wednesday 3 November 2010

NOTD: China Glaze Midnight Mission

Used the final shade of my China Glaze Vintage Vixen set this evening, and I really think I saved the best 'til last. It's a glorious navy blue shade packed with tiny flecks of silver glitter, which shines beautifully on the nails. The glitter is very subtle, and the polish is all the better for it. Usual China Glaze - perfect in two coats, glides on easily. Two pictures, first with flash, second without;


As I said a few days ago, this collection was my first foray into the world of China Glaze. After using these shades and being so impressed with the quality of all of them, I think I can safely say that it won't be my last. Better send a nice letter to my bank manager, then...

3 comments:

  1. Excellent polish, I have this too and it's one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile more than the cast of Glee :)

I'll do my very best to reply to everyone ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...