Sunday 6 February 2011

I went to the shops and I bought...





Didn't get the zebra blouse as it was too short for me :( I know it's a cropped style, but it just looked incredibly unflattering on. I was very disappointed as the print is beautiful, until I found the bird print blouse in New Look, which is GORGEOUS in real life. Mine actually has more birds on it, but I couldn't find an exact picture online. The ring and leggings are from Topshop, the telephone necklace is from Accessorize, the pussy bow blouse is from New Look and the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub (wow, that's a mouthful) is from Boots. I tried a sample of the scrub last year and liked it, but only just got round to buying it!

6 comments:

  1. Love the necklace!
    Those leggings are on my wishlist :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jewellery and love the blouse!
    wish we had all those fab stores here in South Africa :( shops in the UK are amazing!

    nice blog :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've passed you the stylish blogger award.. but you already have it. You're just super stylish..!
    Becky x
    http://purplesparklecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca Lucy - thanks! I have the leggings in black, too. They're such a great fit.

    JoJo - thanks! Yeah, we're pretty lucky with shops in the UK, but my little city is actually pretty rubbish! I have to travel to a bigger city to find the best shops.

    Rebecca - hehe, thank you. Doesn't hurt to have it twice, should I put it in my sidebar or would that just look a bit big-headed?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww wow that shirt is gorgeous. New Look have some amazing shirts right now!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgie - I know! I am loving New Look at the moment, which is strange as I have never been a fan really. They've really impressed me with their latest collection.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile more than the cast of Glee :)

I'll do my very best to reply to everyone ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...