Tuesday 22 March 2011

The Sainsbury's "Five Family Meals for £20" Plan - Day Two


This one was less faffy than yesterday's (not that yesterday's was particularly faffy) and took 20 minutes to prepare. The recipe said it should take 15, but I don't think we did too badly! We put a little grated Cheddar cheese on top of the potatoes as we are both cheese fiends. It took 45 minutes too cook rather than 30, but it was worth the wait. Absolutely DELICIOUS! Creamy sauce, soft potatoes, tender turkey, rich mushrooms and, erm, leeky leeks.

Pictures:



Overal score out of 10: 9. Point lost due to recipe timings being a bit skewiff!

Oh, and I had yesterday's leftovers for lunch with a poached egg:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile more than the cast of Glee :)

I'll do my very best to reply to everyone ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...