Friday 3 September 2010

A little bit of a style-crush...

I can't say that I've ever noticed Jessica Alba's clothes before, but when I saw her in this outfit at the Venice Film Festival, I fell in love with her (and it) a little bit...


I love the style of the dress, the long sleeves, the length of the dress, the distressed hem, the bold print, the bangles, the nail polish, the simple hair style... And don't get me started on the shoes! I need them. What's not to love?

Sadly, I could never get away with this style of dress (the neckline is too high for me, my chest would look like a shelf) but I think she looks stunning. Dress is by Dolce & Gabbana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile more than the cast of Glee :)

I'll do my very best to reply to everyone ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...