- Skin Brightening Cleanser, which is for all skin types and promises to gently cleanse and renew my skin. It contains sweet maple, bilberry and sweet cane and smells delicious. It was £3.99
- Rosewater Toner, which is again for all skin types and promises to gently cleanse and refresh. It contains rosewater, amongst other things. You probably could have guessed that from the name... This was also £3.99.
- First Signs of Aging Face Defence Moisture Cream, which is for slightly more mature skin. I am 27 am beginning to see changes in my skin, so thought this would be perfect. It contains horse chestnut, which apparently protects skin. This was £5.99.
I'll review these after a couple of weeks.
The three nail polishes I got are;
- GOSH Holographic, £4.99.
- No 17 Fast Finish in Smokey Marble, £4.49.
- Me Me Me in Proud, £1.49 as I had a half price voucher.