Monday 18 October 2010

NOTD: Misguided Splash (free with Cosmopolitan magazine)

I love getting free nail polishes with magazines, especially when I haven't tried the brand before as it gives me chance to try out something new without having to worry about wasting money on something that doesn't work for me. Only trouble with this particular polish is that I had to buy Cosmopolitan magazine to get it. What a load of utter tripe, full of rubbish about getting your man to love you and finding out what men really think. I think my OH wondered what was up with me because of the many audible scoffs coming from the bathroom when I read this in my Saturday night bath. Anyway, back to the polish. I'd never heard of this brand before, but I really liked the colour in the bottle and wasn't disappointed with it on my nails. It's a black base packed with bronze glitter and it is absolutely gorgeous. One coat was enough for great coverage, but I can't comment on staying power as it's only been on for 12 hours. No chips yet, though. 

Here it is on my nails;

I really like it, hope it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile more than the cast of Glee :)

I'll do my very best to reply to everyone ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...