I didn't have a particularly busy or exciting 2010, but it was a really lovely year all the same. Here are ten things I did...
1) Started working as a supply teacher, working in nearly 30 schools across the West Midlands.
2) Celebrated my 1st anniversary with my lovely husband.
3) Saw Vampire Weekend play in Wolverhampton. Brilliant gig, but made me really aware that I don't see enough live music anymore.
4) Met up with internet friends in Birmingham and had a fabulous time. Doing it again this year!
5) Got an iPhone 4, a new MacBook Pro and an Amazon Kindle.
6) Read LOADS of books, but didn't keep a record of them. They included two books by Scarlett Thomas, one of which I loved (PopCo) and one of which I really disliked (Our Tragic Universe). This year, I am going to make note of every book I read.
7) Went to three lovely weddings; two very sunny and warm, one very wet and cold!
8) Put our flat on the market and looked many potential houses to buy, but didn't actually sell the flat. Maybe 2011 will be a better year, flat-selling wise? We can only hope...
9) Started making plans for our month-long North America holiday in July/August 2011. Can't wait!
10) Had a major clearout of my things (clothes and shoes included, but not books) and made the resolution to buy less, save more this year.