Thursday, 24 February 2011

New hair!

From this:

To this:

I love it! I feel so much more "me" with shorter hair. I have been going on and on about getting my hair cut into a bob for over a year now, and I am so pleased I finally took the plunge. The ends were so tatty and disgusting that I needed at least six inches chopped off anyway, and I tended to wear it up so long hair was wasted on me!

Please excuse horrible "after" picture - my laptop webcam is terrible at taking photos in anything other than natural light!

12 comments:

  1. Ahh it looks amazing! You really suit short hair! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely! Really bouncy and healthy :) I chopped all my hair off a couple of years ago and it benefited SO MUCH from getting rid of my tatty ends, shine galore! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look gorgeous, you definitely rock short hair! Gorgeous, gorgeous :).

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone!
    I love it, it looks different every day which is great too :)
    So nice to have it short again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the short hair! You look lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are soo brave! But rightly so, you are adorable in your lil bob! xox!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile more than the cast of Glee :)

I'll do my very best to reply to everyone ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...