Thursday 24 February 2011

New hair!

From this:

To this:

I love it! I feel so much more "me" with shorter hair. I have been going on and on about getting my hair cut into a bob for over a year now, and I am so pleased I finally took the plunge. The ends were so tatty and disgusting that I needed at least six inches chopped off anyway, and I tended to wear it up so long hair was wasted on me!

Please excuse horrible "after" picture - my laptop webcam is terrible at taking photos in anything other than natural light!

12 comments:

  1. Ahh it looks amazing! You really suit short hair! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely! Really bouncy and healthy :) I chopped all my hair off a couple of years ago and it benefited SO MUCH from getting rid of my tatty ends, shine galore! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look gorgeous, you definitely rock short hair! Gorgeous, gorgeous :).

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone!
    I love it, it looks different every day which is great too :)
    So nice to have it short again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the short hair! You look lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are soo brave! But rightly so, you are adorable in your lil bob! xox!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile more than the cast of Glee :)

I'll do my very best to reply to everyone ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...