Thursday 24 March 2011

The Sainsbury's "Five Family Meals for £20" Plan - Day Four


Didn't really need the recipe for this one, but we followed it anyway for the sake of fairness. The sausages took a little longer to cook than the stated 25 minutes, and we had three each rather than two as we are little piggies. They're only 84 calories each though, which is pretty low for sausages. Let's not talk about the fat and salt content though, eh? Also, TOO MUCH MASH!

This was lovely, but you can't really go wrong with bangers and mash can you?! We worked out that our meals cost just 30p each though, which is AMAZING.

Picture:


Overall score out of 10: 8

I really need to start taking the photos with our DSLR rather than my pathetic iPhone camera. The food looks so much better in real life, and I'm not doing it justice at all. Trouble is, I don't want to be bothered with focussing and so forth when faced with a plate of food, I just want to dive in. Not literally, but almost...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile more than the cast of Glee :)

I'll do my very best to reply to everyone ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...