Sunday 22 August 2010

New dress!

I went shopping in my town-of-birth, Stratford-upon-Avon, on Friday and came home with 200g of toffee bonbons and a gorgeous Fever dress (Cezanne side lace style). I've been eyeing up this dress for ages online, but didn't buy it as I thought it was a bit expensive and also because friends had told me that Fever sizes come up small and I wasn't sure which size to order, so I was really pleased when I saw it in a tiny boutique shop in Stratford (Aspire Style, www.aspirestyle.co.uk) and was able to try it on. I was even more pleased when I saw it had 50% off, so was on sale for £34.50! I found that the sizing was pretty standard actually, I am pretty much always a size 10 and the size 10 dress fitted me perfectly, especially with the ribbon ties at the waist which enabled me to take it in a little. I'm planning on saving this for a wedding in October, but we'll see how that goes...


Here's a quick picture, courtesy of the Aspire website;






Also, if you're ever in Stratford I urge you to go to this fabulous shop; not only does it sell clothes, but it sells gorgeous jewellery, cards, gifts, bags and even shoes - everything a girl could ever need, apart from good books and a gin and tonic with ice. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile more than the cast of Glee :)

I'll do my very best to reply to everyone ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...