Wednesday 25 August 2010

NOTD: Barry M Coral

I'll start this post with a FACT: I LOVE Barry M nail polishes. They have a huge range of colours, are readily available, are long-lasting and, best of all, they are really cheap! I actually don't mind paying a lot for nail polishes as I prefer to buy things that last and find that, generally, the more expensive the nail polish, the better it is. But Barry M is definitely an exception to the rule, and therefore I have lots of BM nail polishes in my collection.


I bought today's polish at Bristol airport at the start of the month, it was one of two I bought at they were 2 for £5 in Superdrug so it would have been rude not to indulge... The shade is "Coral - 296" and I bought it as to me it is summer in a bottle. I chose to apply it this morning as summer has all but disappeared in the Midlands and I wanted to be reminded of sunnier times! Please excuse back-to-front photo, for some reason my computer takes mirror-image photos! Also, please excuse my face - I got rained on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile more than the cast of Glee :)

I'll do my very best to reply to everyone ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...