Tuesday 31 August 2010

NOTD: Barry M Pure Turquoise

I'll start by telling you that I actually bought this shade by mistake... Whoops. I actually wanted the powder blue shade, but a combination of the harsh lighting in Boots and me not feeling well at all (kidney infection, now almost departed) led to me choosing this one by mistake. I actually really like it though; it's vivid, long-lasting and gives great coverage with just one coat. One thing I don't like - on the base, it says "pure torquoise". Call me stupid if I'm wrong, but isn't it spelt "turquoise"?!


Here it is on my fingers;



I picked up the powder blue shade today (think it's called Blueberry Ice Cream) so I'll report back shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile more than the cast of Glee :)

I'll do my very best to reply to everyone ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...